Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

A upper case letter



Capitals - what are they and when do you use them in writing?


WALT: Write an explanation telling people what capital letters are and when you use them in writing.


Introduction: The uppercase is the letter and only goes to the tip of the line and down.




Topic paragraph:Tell them what A capital is and when you use It.Like say If I use my friend’s name Tevita I got a capital for his name. Always use a capital for people’s name like Sataki my friend  And for I by Itself



Always use a capital for a place that you go to Australia or Hawaii.
for I by Itself Always use a capital for a Country or place that you are going to if it’s like KFC,Mc donalds,.

Always use a capital for I. like if I playing Rugby or I like playing tag.Or I’v I’ll.



Use a capital for A Country or Place. Here is an example Auckland



Conclusion:

Use a capital letter at the start of the sentence's. Or use it for  a person’s name.Or for a Country like Australia,New Zealand,.Or a place like KFC,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.